York County Court Dockets

South Carolina Arrest Records and Warrant Search

Please fill in the form below to begin your South Carolina criminal records search

By searching you certify that you are above 18 years of age

One way to look for York County court dockets is through the website of the clerk of court’s department. Information on all cases heard by the 16th Circuit Court is available online; this includes criminal as well as civil matters. However, you will not find details on the matters that were handled by the magistrate’s court through the web portal.

This data is made available at http://www.yorkcountygov.com/departments/clerkCourt. As in all other areas of South Carolina, you can always walk into a courthouse to look up judicial records. It would help if you know the case number or at least where a particular case was heard. Although there is only one Circuit court in the area, there are 5 divisions of the magistrate’s court that sit in 5 different locations.

You can start your case search in York County, SC at the Magistrate’s Court of Bullock Creek which can be visited at 5800 Wylie Ave 5800 Wylie Ave Hickory Grove, SC 29717. You can call on them between 9 am and 12 pm or 3 pm to 5 pm. The jurisdiction of this court includes misdemeanor cases, civil actions below the disputed amount of $7,500, small claims and evictions.

If you are looking for court documents from York County that are connected to felony trials and action initiated against defendants who are accused of criminal misdemeanors, you will need to go to the Circuit Court which is located at 1675 – 1G York Hwy York, SC 29745. You can also write to the tribunal at PO Box 649 of the courthouse. The Circuit Court also has civil jurisdiction in cases where the amount under litigation exceeds $7,500.

The clerk of court’s department works out of 2 S Congress York, SC 29745. This is the agency that is in charge of keeping all York County court dockets. So, you will find information on cases heard by the magistrate’s as well as the circuit tribunal with this office. You can also initiate the case search by seeking judicial records through mail by writing to the agency at PO Box 649 York, SC 29745.