Outstanding warrants do not go away from the system unless arrests are made under their provisions, which is why an arrest warrant search in Hampton County, SC is a potent way to keep antisocial elements at arm’s length. A person cannot hide his criminal past from you unless he has procured an expungement order from the court.
However, such rulings are only passed years after the offender has served his sentence. So, if you are launching an inquiry into the active warrants and arrest records from Hampton County in the name of a subject, there are excellent chances that you will come back with a complete criminal background report on this person.
The office of the county clerk will also tell you about any civil cases that this individual has his hands in. The report will include matters from the family courts in the area and tribunals that handle corporate and commercial litigations. This also means that you can also find out about the bench warrants issued against your subject.
In other words, if orders for arrests have been issued in the name of this person, you will find out about them. Additionally, you will also get to know about the amount of time an offender has spent in a state correctional facility when he was released and under what conditions. To seek this data, you can go to:
- The sheriff’s: 409 Cemetery Road, Varnville, South Carolina 29944
- The magistrate’s: 1 Courthouse Square, Charleston, SC 29401
- The county clerk’s: PO Box 7, Hampton, South Carolina 29924-0007
Is it possible to do a warrant search over the phone in Hampton County, SC? (2021-update)
No, you cannot expect the police to provide information on outstanding warrants just because somebody picks up their phone and asks for the information. Simply put, that’s the kind of information they reserve for in-person visits. However, it is possible to get other details pertaining to crimes and criminals by calling these numbers:
- If you call the Detention Center you can find out about recent arrests. For this and to get details on a bail bond, use the phone number, 803-914-2223.
- If you want to give a crime tip or learn how to initiate an inquiry on arrest warrants, call the Administration Division of the Sheriff’s Office on 803-914-2200.
- For information on court dates, jury duty, and access to judicial records, get in touch with the Clerk of Court on 803-914-2250.
Crime statistics for Hampton County, SC!
The increase in the crime rates of Hampton County in 2019 was not all that substantial. However, an increase it was nonetheless, which does create the image of a law and order situation that is headed downhill. Of the different crime categories, the most significant rise was seen in the number of larceny –related complaints that soared by 10% over the 2018 average.
Over the years, the crime rates of Hampton County, South Carolina, have surged at alarming rates. The overall criminal activity showed a growth of 72%, while violent criminal complaints came in at a rate that was 90% higher than that of previous years. Annually, almost 600 criminal infractions are reported in this area.